I recently had the opportunity to take a tour of Wachesaw Plantation Club and as soon as you pass through the gates, you know you have arrived at a very special place. I am glad we had time to take photos as words cannot properly describe how elegant and charming the view is of the moss draped oaks that line practically every street.
Home prices vary from less than 200k for a cottage to over one million for plantation homes, so there is a home that will fit your needs.
The view from Kimbels, offering waterfront dining and a view of the 18th hole.
Wachesaw Plantation not only features a Tom Fazio designed golf course, eight HarTru tennis courts, dining on the waterfront, but also has easy access to what is considered the best seafood on the Grand Strand in the many restaurants in Murrells Inlet.
THIS NEIGHBORHOOD OFFERS CONVENIENCE THAT IS UNPARALLELED IN THE AREA:
- Wacca Wache Marina offering boat launching and storage facilities is less than a mile away
- Tidelands Community Hospital – Less than two miles
- Myrtle Beach Airport – 15 miles
- Waccamaw River – Borders the 700 acre property
- Huntington Beach State Park – 5 miles
- Brookgreen Gardens – 5 Miles
View of the Waccamaw River and boat traffic from the neighborhood